[OM] Switching to digest

Subject: [OM] Switching to digest
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:01:02 +0100
Greetings!

We're living some interesting times know, both Anna and I are
switching employers this month. For the next months I will learn a lot
about high voltage transmissions!!! Some radical business change for
me, going from publishing industry. Still it's just loops and logic,
according to my new boss at least.
On top of re-learning electronics I'm also picking up Portuguese, the
Brazilian kind, as this new work project will take me to Brazil. Seems
like fun.

So what about photography. I hope I get time for some shooting now and
then, and hopefully there will be some time for this list too. But as
I now count the unread mails from the list in 5000 or so I guess it's
time to bit the apple and switching to digest. You can check out any
time but never leave.

Have fun now! / Johan (already in digest)