[OM] Re: I received my free Kodak film

Subject: [OM] Re: I received my free Kodak film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:42:09 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2007 9:33:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You  did better than I. I signed up, but never received any at all.
>
> Moose

Same here.   :-(

Bruce

Hmm, it is a little like putting a note in a bottle and throwing it into  the
sea.  It requires a bit of patience.  My bet is that if those who  haven't
received their "pennies from heaven" (well, I guess it is really Kodak)  sent
there request in the same time frame as the rest of us, they will be  getting
their little surprise packages soon.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber