[OM] The Madness continues - Winder 2, 75-150mm & 28mm Madness + somethi

Subject: [OM] The Madness continues - Winder 2, 75-150mm & 28mm Madness + something FREE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:01:16 EST
The response to my hot shoe madness was under whelming, perhaps I should
have offered hot pants, hot dogs or hot sauce.  So, if you need a hot shoe,  go
back and check  out my dead cold hot shoe sale.  If you don't need  the shoe,
then send me all your shoeless OM 1s and OM 2s.  I have four of  my OM 2/2n
cameras being used by students in a basic photography class I'm  teaching, so
I'm
out of 2s, except for my 2Ss, which I'm not going to let my  students use.

On with the Madness.  Remember, only $12.50 total domestic shipping  for all
your Madness purchases.

I've really lost it this time. Lets call this my $37.50 Madness  sale.  Any
of these items for $37.50.

Winder 2, fully functional, no battery leakage, from good solid clean users
to excellent +.  Nothing ugly.  My choice. You satisfaction  guaranteed.  I
have several of these. $37.50

75-150mm f4, original caps, hard leather case. Great mechanics and glass.
Two of these. Both excellent condition. $37.50

28mm f3.5, hood, hard case, both caps, near mint.  $37.50

This is my forgot to put it in my Macro Madness sale

I have a focusing rail, missing one of the stop knobs on the end of the
rail.  Not beautiful, but it isn't ugly, either.  With this, you won't  have to
take your bellows apart every time you want to use your focusing stage.  If you
have the focusing stage, you know what I mean.  $40

This is the FREE Madness Madness

I have a 75-150mm f4 with hard case, excellent mechanics,beautiful front  and
rear glass, no rear cap, butt ugly front cap and a little haze on one of the
interior lenses.  I don't think it would affect your images and it is a  toss
up if it is a bad previous cleaning or a fungus. Looks more like bad
cleaning to me.  In any event, it is being offered free to the first  person in
the
USA who has bought anything in my madness sale that incurred  the $12.50
shipping charge.  So that means I'm not going to ship it  overseas.  If you are
domestic shipping customer and want it, let me know  and I'll put it in your
box
for FREE.  Remember, boys and girls, FREE is  good.

Still have bellows, extension tubes, 90mm f2.5 macro (photos available on
this one) available, as well as the hot shoes.

Inquiries off list, please.

Bill Barber