[OM] Re: One more shot, then bye for a while

Subject: [OM] Re: One more shot, then bye for a while
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:33:40 +0000
Thanks for the comments.

And I'm not going too far, just from here to Knoxville for a day or two to help
my silly son shine up his customized and souped-up 'vette for an upcoming show.
Who the hell does car shows in the middle of winter? I'll be back soon. I'm
starting to feel a little feisty every once in a while again. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --