[OM] One more shot, then bye for a while

Subject: [OM] One more shot, then bye for a while
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:45:47 +0000
Still scanning to pass the time. Since I've linked to two photos of an ex-wife
from many years ago, I felt it appropriate to put up at least one of the lady I
just lost. The only shot y'all have seen of her is my TOPE 22, and that's her
back side. This is her from the front and was taken a dozen years or so ago.
And, yes, that is an OM-4 hanging around her neck. She had one and I had one,
and I took the picture with mine.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1136.jpg

I'm going away for a while now. I'm feeling kind of stretched and thin, as
Bilbo said, like butter spread too thin on a piece of bread.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --