[OM] Re: Vanishing batteries?

Subject: [OM] Re: Vanishing batteries?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:03:06 -0500
Thanks for the link.  The 357-303H looks almost as good as the 357 which
stayed flat at 1.5 volts out to 625 hours at the same load.  BTW, you
got the model name somewhat reversed.

I also noticed that the stated load in the spec is about 10 times what
an OM-2s draws in its normal standby mode and that correlates reasonably
well with my notion of 6-9 months battery life for 357's on a lightly
used 2s.

Chuck Norcutt