[OM] The Strobist

Subject: [OM] The Strobist
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:58:11 -0500
Whilst following some links on Mike Johnston's site
<http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/>
I chanced upon this link to the Strobist
<http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/02/welcome-to-strobist.html>

Looks interesting, says I.  I decided to start with "Lighting 101 - The
Basics" even though I, of course, didn't need such basic info, ho-ho.
Glad I did.  Wasn't long that I was in there that I started learning a
thing or two.  I haven't even gotten into the meat which I assume is in
there somewhere but I've really enjoyed his coverage and thoughts on the
basics.  Recommended for anyone who'd like to learn to make good use of
a single hot shoe flash... in ways you may have never thought of.

Dr. Flash