[OM] [OT]Pictures

Subject: [OM] [OT]Pictures
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:10:32 +0800
Most of Hong Kong phopographers wouldn't print out "real" pictures
because they'd watch at monitor upon digital shots. Moreover, they
just share their pictures by internet. Never see them to share
pictures by gathering with "real" pictures .......... not at all, now
is digital era.

Today I try to print out "real" pictures, I find the feeling of
watching pictures is different watching monitor. I'd say, I enjoy
watching pictures more than monitor. More successful feeling (even the
picture is not really good) ............ may be I'm a stranger man, an
ancient human ........... not modern human ^^

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album26/P1000214.jpg

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album26/P1000215.jpg

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album26/P1000216.jpg

--