[OM] Re: OT Sound effects,

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sound effects,
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:29:27 +0000
Persoanlly, I think it's amazing how movie cameras can subvert the laws of
physics - in movies in general, not just in the matrix et al.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sound effects,
>Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:00:56 -0800
>
>Mike wrote:
> > Why is it that in movies all birds of prey sound like red-tailed hawks?
> >
>No idea, but we had here for some time a Stellar's Jay that did a
>perfect Red Tail screech. So they could have been right on rare
>occasions. :-)
>
>I also once met a squirrel in Seattle that spoke Duck.
>
>Moose

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Find Singles In Your Area This Christmas With Match.com! msnuk.match.com