[OM] Re: WTB---hood for Z. 135 macro and metal hood for Z. 50mm 1.4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB---hood for Z. 135 macro and metal hood for Z. 50mm 1.4
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:44:33 -0500

"I (still) have a spare one.
It is up for sale, but the penalty of intercontinental shipping and Euro ->
US $ conversion might put you off.

List,
If Mike's not interested, perhaps someone European?

Regards,
Bart'

Thanks so much for posting---bombed as usual at work and barely get to check
the list.
I am now  only short the 135 f4.5 macro hood.  The bird in the hand principle
may apply so just let me/list know if this is the one you have FS.  Thanks
again.
Mike
AOL Mail and more.