[OM] Re: FS: OM 50/1.2, 24/2.8, 21/3.5, Tokina/OM 80-200/4.5, flash, tri

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM 50/1.2, 24/2.8, 21/3.5, Tokina/OM 80-200/4.5, flash, tripods
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:03:26 -0500
So much for hurrying . . . .

I need to add the price for the flash - $15

AND

Uni-Loc System 1700 tripod - $150
In excellent condition with carrying case.

Gitzo G222 tripod - $150
Relatively rare model that allows one leg to be unscrewed and used as
a monopod making it very nice for travel.  Folded height = 22 inches.
Max = 85 inches (yes, over seven feet!)
Some scratching, brassing.  Recently serviced by Bogen.  Two of the
leg release pulls have been replaced with wing nuts (by me).

Thanks!/Scott