[OM] Re: Happy New Year!

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy New Year!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 01:19:16 -0800
Doug Smith wrote:

> Happy New Year to you and everyone, may we take all the photos that we
> promise
> ourselves that that we will.

I've already promised myself to take all the photos that I feel moved to
take at any given time and any others I happen to take - so I should be
in good shape.

I think I may be the balance, in terms of setting goals and
conscientiously pursuing them, to the lovely and talented Bill Barber. :-)

Happy New year to all my friends here and may the images you make in the
new year please you and all those others lucky enough to view them.

Moose