[OM] Re: Control Pack 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Control Pack 2
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:53:41 -0500
I suggest testing each individual cell for volts before soldering.
After I've soldered 6 cells together for one side of the cluster, I
measure again with the voltmeter.  Results should be around 7V or so.
I may get my test NiMH cluster done this week.  BTW,  NiMH batteries can
be damaged if left charging too long with a charger intended for nicads.
Unfortunately, you cannot leave them charging overnight as you could
with the nicad cells.  Charger should be put on a timer.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.