[OM] Re: Magnifying the image on the screen of an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Magnifying the image on the screen of an E-1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:23:05 -0800
Brian Swale wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just realised there is, of course, a precursor to this.
>
> The Varimagnifier of the OM series. So it IS possible to do this.

You can get similar external magnifiers that fit all the E-thingies.
> Can somebody who has experience of the rear screen on the E 330, advise
> on whether or not it is sharp enough to be a good critical focussing aid?

There is an example in the dpreview review. look under the "B Mode Live
View ('Macro live view')" section of this page
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse330/page7.asp>.

This is one of the major things that made me consider the E-330.

Moose