[OM] Re: The condition my condition is in

Subject: [OM] Re: The condition my condition is in
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:39:28 +0000
It's good to see that you are fighting back, Walt.  Well done.

And I must admit that I thought of your neighbour (and you) a few
weeks ago; no amazement, horror or any sort of judgement from this
quarter.  Without knowing either you or your wife, it's a fair bet
that each of you would have wanted the other to be happy rather than
alone.

And the lady is rather a cracker :-)!

Chris