[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:02:53 -0500
Hi Rand,

I have no idea what the list membership is; I was only referring to the
the number of replies to the 'age' question. My guess is that the age
distribution of the list will probably be pretty close to normal. I
agree that the 'lurkers' almost certainly outnumber the contributers by
a significant factor - I was one for a long time!

Cheers,
Ian