[OM] Re: The condition my condition is in

Subject: [OM] Re: The condition my condition is in
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:28:07 -0600
Walt Wayman wrote:

> Kathy and I have been through thick and thin together, break-ups
> and heartbreaks. It's not like she's somebody I just met at a bar
> and brought home for a drunken one-night stand. This is the first
> time in all the years we've known each other that both of us have
> been "uninvolved" at the same time, so maybe it's now our time.
> Like she says, when you get older, you marry your friends, and we
> sure are a couple of those.

Grief has its own timetable, and none of us can tell you "it's time"
or "not yet". Only you can do that -- and only you can judge that.
If it works for both of you and you're willing to take your time to
figure out where you (both) are and where you're going, then I'm
thinking everyone here will be wishing you and Kathy the best.

Steve