[OM] Re: [OT] A living-room piece

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A living-room piece
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:13:39 +0100
The kids parent was a little bit nervous, but it's cool. Kids look at
it with amazement, discoverings small mirrors of them self in the
chrome and goes to play with a ball instead. I used to have my
spotting scope on that tripod on the same place. Both the 'blad and
the scope keeps Ida (and her friends) from the flower behind it.
:)

/ Johan