[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: M M <moont2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:00:47 -0700
It has been a couple years since I posted so guess it's about time-

count me in at 53 years.

more of a collector then OM user.  my user is a C8080 and a 300 stylus.
  started with the OM's in 76 with a black OM2.  have collected all
kinds of Olympus since then (and a whole bunch).  looks like the
average age is just below me.  possibly because OM's best years were
the mid 80's?

I got my cholesterol down from 220 to 180 by exercising.  but you
actually have to WORK at this to make it work.
thanks
moon