[OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:11:35 -0500
Oops, again. Make that "faculty" instead of facility. Although facility also
refers to the ability to do something well and easy, I meant faculty. I think
my advanced Zuikoholism may be effecting brain cells. I'm not just having
difficulty with photographic facts;  I'm also having problems with some of the
newspaper crossword puzzles lately.  ;o)