[OM] Re: In an English country chuchyard with a Camedia C-2100

Subject: [OM] Re: In an English country chuchyard with a Camedia C-2100
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:50:38 -0000
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

> GeeBee wrote:
>> Just borrowed it for one shot :-)
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06225.htm
>>
> Nice! Isn't that your WWII Vet. buddy
>
> Moose

Hi Moose,

That's him. He accompanies me most weekends, sometimes for one day,
occasionally two. He really is amazing.  Some parts of the
walks are a bit muddy this time of year and over the course of the last few
weeks he has slipped and fallen three times ( I fall
less frequently but it does happen).

He does exactly as I do and clutches his gear close to his chest, turns to put
his body between ground and camera so that he takes
the hit. He is 81 and I am 62. I fully expect him to be at my funeral :-)

--Graham