[OM] Re: A bit more Bulgaria

Subject: [OM] Re: A bit more Bulgaria
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:39:35 +0000
... and I may not download the CS3 Beta without buying a licence for
CS2 (I have CS).  I think that Adobe might be losing the plot with
Photoshop.  And having tried Aperture for a few days I now find
LightRoom rather clumsy in its interface.  I shall keep to PS CS for
when I really need it, but I doubt that I shall upgrade unless there
is something really smart about CS3.  The speed differential is
likely to be minimal for an Intel-native application ...

Chris