[OM] Re: [Photo] May I have this dance?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] May I have this dance?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:21:10 +1100
> Johan Malmstrom wrote:
> Model: Fia
> Tech: E-1, 14-54, studio-lights
>
> http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/fia/fia_449.jpg

Very nice again, Johan. I'm not *totally* certain about
the neckline - whether I want to see it some more, or
want it cropped out some more. I *do* like that you can
see a bit of it curving gracefully around to her back.
Others with far more experience at such portraiture than
my nil will have better opinions than I can offer (they
might even be "Don't listen to him. It's perfectly fine
as it is" :-) ). For me to raise such a criticism is just
a desperate *searching* for something to offer by way of
critique though, because the amateurish aesthete in me
just says "Ahh, yes, very nice", which is probably good
for your ego, but not much chop if you're after
critique, hey? :-)

Anyway, ahh, yes, very nice (and that's perfectly enough
for me).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz