[OM] Re: WTB Oly Adaptall II Mount

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Oly Adaptall II Mount
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:33:02 -0500
Bill,

It wasn't a true fang but still a reasonable price at $400. Which as you
suggest is a more affordable amount than the DZ 300mm.

It's a shame I didn't have it couple of days ago as one of our resident
campus hawks captured a squirrel and then stood guard on it for several
hours. He had quite an audience by the end of the day and was quite happy to
pose for me and others to get some pictures. The branch he had the squirrel
on was maybe 8 feet up and the tree itself about 6 feet from the front of
campus main walking route. Not a care for us going by while he ate dinner. I
need to get a print done for our head of grounds as he is a big fan of the
hawks and their squirrel population control skills.

Dan S.