[OM] Zuiko 65-200 Fogging

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 Fogging
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:23:34 -0800
Is there a serial number cutoff where the fogging problem didn't occur on this
lens?  I picked up one a couple of years ago, and for the first year I owned it,
it was clear.  Then an element in the rear started hazing over.  I've got a
Tokina ATX 35-200 and a Tokina 50-250, but they don't have that Zuiko feel to
them.  If ever I am tempted to do the 65-200 again, I was just wondering if
there was a range of serial numbers that were "safe".

And this message was either both top and bottom posted, or middle posted.  If
were none of the above, it would not be at all.

Jay, still shooting film badly, thank you very much.

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets