[OM] Re: E-330 transition for an E-1 guy

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 transition for an E-1 guy
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:36:37 -0600
Thanks Ali.  I saw that earlier when someone (maybe it was you) posted
it. I will spend some more time with it and try to learn a thing or
two.

At some point, I actually have take a decent photo or two with it

The picture is somewhat off-putting to me.  The big L glass on the
lowly Oly body makes me think of Felix Leiter, the CIA agent in the
early Bond novels, for whom Fleming concocted a "Studiac" -- a
Studebaker chassis and shell with a Cadillac motor under the hood.
Fleming may have understood Bentleys better than American cars -- I
hope so.

Joel W.