[OM] OT another photo site

Subject: [OM] OT another photo site
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:21:56 +1300
Hello all

An old friend from Vermont sent me the link to the photo site of her son who
lives in New York. He spends quite a bit of vacation time in Brazil. According
to her he has a nice digital camera.

http://metaprofessor.com/images/photo/sv/index.html

You might have to wait for all the hidden moderate-sized images to be loaded
unseen.

Clicking on each successive big image brings up the next, including images
not seen in the set of thumbnails.  He seems to have a preoccupation with
faces and bodies!  Comes of living in a big city I suppose.

The page software looks interesting. Even runs on my machine, and that's
saying something for this day and age.

Brian