[OM] (OM) Re: [Photo] Two portraits

Subject: [OM] (OM) Re: [Photo] Two portraits
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:57:05 +1300
Hi all
Chuck wrote
        http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/maria_recomp.jpg
> As long as I was adding space on the left I also changed the aspect

then later asked to be shown the banding that I reported as he couldn't see it.

Apologies to Maria, no offence meant, look at the background only; I have
cranked up the saturation and decreased the light a bit in these two versions.

They are *sort of* like what I saw. Done in Adobe Photodeluxe.
Two levels of resolution according to what the program provides. Larger file is
about 90kb.

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/maria_recomp-col_bands.jpg
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/maria_recomp-col_bands2.jpg

So, do you see the banding now, Chuck?

Bands and blotches of pinkish, grey, tawny, green, blue, mauve?

Brian