[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:57:27 +0100
>When we reply to messages, it's a good idea to delete anything from
>the previous messages that does not apply to the response.
>
>This includes the text that is automatically appended by our email
>providers and the OM list itself.

Agree 100%.

>Paragraphs are easier and more likely to be read than solid blocks of
>text.  It's as easy as hitting the 'Enter' key twice at the end of a
>thought.

Agree 200%... (Although technically this applies to a Windows keyboard; on a
Mac keyboard you would hit the "Return" key, the "Enter" key is another key and
does not create a new line).

I would like to add a plea to avoid lengthy signatures, which are sometimes
even longer than the "significant" text of the message.

Bernard