[OM] Update: E-330 from Adorama

Subject: [OM] Update: E-330 from Adorama
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:56:26 -0600
E-330 arrived today in good shape.  Full box, unopened, "Evolt E-330"
on body label, "USNA" world-wide warranty inside.  $569 USD.  As I
posted yesterday, Amazon now is selling at the same price.

I purchased the ME-1 at the same time.  Requires a different diopter
setting with and without.  Hmmm.  Tends to push one back from the
viewfinder a little to see through it properly, which might affect
composing a bit.  We'll see.  Actually, that should help keep one from
gooing up the monitor with various parts of the face.

In terms of handling and build quality, it reminds me of a slightly
bigger C-8080 in form factor and materials.  That's a comforting
feeling to me.

LCD is huge.  14x zoom.  Wow.  I've got to get some work done yet, but
I'm looking forward to giving it a workout later.

Joel W.