[OM] Re: Tokina lens lineup

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina lens lineup
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:30:39 -0500
Very interesting.  Looks like the only "digital only" lens in that
line-up is the 12~24.  All the others appear to be full frame.  The
10~17 f/3.5~4.5 fisheye and 50~150 f/2.8 look very interesting.  Looks
to me like they've done away with consumer lenses and are trying to
hit the enthusiast niche.

Of course they still have some MF lenses languishing in the warehouse . . .

ScottGee1