[OM] FS: DZ 11-22mm Price Reduced

Subject: [OM] FS: DZ 11-22mm Price Reduced
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:18:50 -0500
Hello all,

Since I have made the leap up to the 7-14mm I am going to have to let my
11-22mm go. The 11-22mm is in near perfect condition and has only been used
outdoors for one session. All other use has been indoor and not very
frequently at that. I purchased a Mack warranty for this lens that still has
I believe 3 years left on it which is transferable to the new owner if you
want it. The lens comes with both caps, hood, box & papers intact. Pictures
are available on request. I am now asking $600 with shipping to any US
address included, overseas buyers will be at cost (please email for a
quote). Paypal or MO for payment would be preferred. MBG to list members if
not totally pleased.

All replies off list please :)

Thanks, Dan S.