[OM] Re: Visit to the Apple Store (OT mostly)

Subject: [OM] Re: Visit to the Apple Store (OT mostly)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:41:05 +0000
Well, have a major amount of fun,  Bob.

My only comment on the large monitor (23" display) is that you will
need enough desk space to keep it a good distance from you.  My 20"
iMac is v. bright where I use it, a cellar office.

I have used Windoze from v 1, Atari ST, and MacOS from System 6; I
now find Winders unbearably unfriendly (and ugly) to use.  You might
find that there is no turning back ... :-)

Chris