[OM] Re: [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated
From: "James Howe" <jhoweaa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:27:56 -0500
When you sign up with Flickr you can set up how you want downloads to work.
I've got mine set up so that only I'm allowed to download.  I could set it
to 'friends and family', 'other Flickr members' or everyone.  They also have
various ways to set up additional licensing.  You can specify various
Creative Commons types, or you can simply retain all rights (which is how I
currently have it set up)

On 12/6/06, Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do you have license set in terms of allowing
> others to use your photos? I think its called creative
> commons? That may affect the attempt to view and
> download. I am surprised they are .gif...I have never
> seen that.

> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> Access over 1 million songs.
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited