[OM] Re: [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:08:49 -0500
At 08:28 PM 12/5/2006, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>Hmmm.  I do that a lot but I usually catch it before pressing the send key.
>
>Chuck  N O R C U T T

We once had a draftsman in our engineering department that would
occasionally misspell his name when signing drawings.  He was really
a smart fellow and otherwise the drawings were almost always error
free.  In case anyone is wondering - his name wasn't Norcutt.

Later,
Johnny

(If you happen to read this Chuck, the film is in the mail.)

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA
mailto:jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx