[OM] Re: P&S question

Subject: [OM] Re: P&S question
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:45:26 -0400
Thanks to those who replied. I took a recommendation from Steve's Digicams
and bought an Olympus FE 115 P&S, a rather basic 5MP model. I thought it
might be best to stick with Oly as the XD camera cards would be
interchangeable with mine, and basic software should be the same as I
already have installed.
Thanks,
Wayne