[OM] Re: [OT] New camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New camera...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:55:15 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2006 7:42:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx writes:

I need a  really
big machine to move some ice as some parts of my home has  become
really cold.

You may be OK.  The heat given off by the deep sh*t your are currently  stuck
in may melt the ice.  I've heard that sometimes works, although I  have no
personal experience with its working.

You might send us the link to your auction so we can see what a great deal
you got and then we could all send you emails of congratulations about it.
You could then share those with your bride and she would see what a genius to
whom she is married.  It reflects positively on her decision making  ability.

On second thought, that probably won't work.  She will just tell you  that
you can't go out and play with us any more.

Oh, well . . . this too shall pass.

Congratulations.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber