[OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:58:17 -0500
Ian, no idea if this would work for you but it would allow you to
shoot whatever happens to catch your eye . . .

I'm in the midst of challenging myself to change my perspectives.  My
goal is the alter how I see before I shoot.  To that end, I'm
photographing common object/scenes but purposely doing something
different than I would in the past.  That might mean shooting
diagonally rather than squaring off or putting the main subject at the
edge/center of the frame rather than observing the 'rule of thirds'
and etc.

K64 is wonderful stuff.  I still have some that was not correctly
stored and some mailers to use so I might run my own little version of
your project.

ScottGee1