[OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair,

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair,
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:22:53 -0500
Hi,
Thanks Piers, I think the improved version of the labels would be great, if you
have a chance.  Thanks too Nick, I won't have your address until the digest
arrives later.  It would be great to have a BP-1.

Looks like manual with variable loss due to extension  or use of the T28 for a
bit of fill will be an ugly procedure.

George Lepp describes the gizmo for use with 2 hot shoe flashes for X pol in
"Beyond the Basics."
Dean designed and built his own bracket to hold the pol material in place.
Lepp puts it right on the flash. I thought I might be able to use the modeling
lights to gauge the amount of pol required on the lens with the T28, though
reading the fine print there is up to a 5 stop loss of light.  GN>=100
suggested----2 T32's it is.   (might try a T20 and a T32 as that is what I  now
have)

Dean found a good source of pol material noted below:

http://tinyurl.com/yylv4u

Mike
AOL Mail and more.