[OM] Re: 24mm f2.0 OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: 24mm f2.0 OM Lenses
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:49:18 -0500
Yeah, I guess I can understand that.  No parts available . . . never
well known to the general public . . . it adds up and provides those
of us in the know with the option of buying some very fine optics for
very little $$.  I still miss the 105/2.8 I used when I shot N!kon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kino is happily fulfilling private
contracts for other companies and relieved to be free of marketing
their own.

ScottGee1