[OM] Re: Macbook core duo (1.83) versus macbook core 2 duo (2Ghz)

Subject: [OM] Re: Macbook core duo (1.83) versus macbook core 2 duo (2Ghz)
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:43:38 +0800
Congratulations.

I'm a Mac user too switched from Windows. I appericate that 36 seconds
startup from press the "ON" button to the desktop is loaded. I am
favour Unix-base as very stable & reliable. So I setup my server with
Linux & Mac for my workstation.

My Mac is Mac Mini with 1.83Mhz Intel Core Due & 2GB 667 DDR2 RAM,
very smooth to run PS CS2 ^^

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user