[OM] Re: Which non slr digital to get?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which non slr digital to get?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:49:45 -0000
Thanks for that link, Chuck, didn't know it was there.  And very timely too,
as my A1 went off yesterday for the CCD recall, and no ETA for the repair,
except that it will be months not weeks :-(

Thus I put in a few (just a very few) crietria to see what else would meet
the important parts of the A1.  MF, eprture and speed controls, CF card and
IS.  Too many results?  Hmm, only three choices - A1, A2 and A200.  Helpful?
Not especially!  Illuminating?  Certainly!

--
Piers