[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #19

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #19
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:22:44 +0800
Hi, John,
I was standing at a pedestrain bridge which across Hutchsion House &
Central Barracks of China Army.

The street is Connaught Road Central, the main street nearby
waterfront in Central. The building at the left edge of picture is
"The Ritz Carlton" & City Hall Upper Tower at the right hand side.

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user