[OM] Re: Interesting Macro Software

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting Macro Software
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:05:16 -0500
 Hmmm,
 I bet you hit the nail on the head. Milton Friedman's "no free lunch"
principle still applies. Wonder if there is a work-a-around.
 Mike

 Yes, very pecuilar bokeh patterns.  Makes me wonder if the software is

combining and refocusing the aperture images as well as the main

subject.  Probably so.  Nice, fairly sharp hexagons, eh?

Chuck Norcutt
AOL Mail and more.