[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:04:14 -0800 (PST)
> Got two rolls of 135: 160NC and 400VC and two rolls of 120:
> 160VC and 400NC.  But I didn't order any 120 because I don't
> have a 120 camera.

Something tells me that this is not by accident.  This could be
part of a marketing effort to reawaken medium-format, and hence
a bit more film sales.  If only 1 out of 100 people who receive
these packages, start to purchase film again for some projects,
the entire promotion will be worth millions to Kodak.

"Wow, look at these images!  Hmm, haven't seen that <insert
favorite trait> in digital, I rather like this."

But then, we're talking Kodak here.  I seriously doubt anybody
there in marketing is that smart.

AG

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com