[OM] FS - Sonnenschein A208 Gel Cell for Quantum Turbo

Subject: [OM] FS - Sonnenschein A208 Gel Cell for Quantum Turbo
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:10:12 -0500
Hey all,

I recently replaced the cells in my two Turbo packs and due to a slightly
better price on three from an online source I have ended up with a spare
Sonnenschein A208 gel cell. These are reportedly the best replacement type
for the Turbo. I won't be needing this cell anytime soon so if anyone needs
it here you can have it at cost ($36 plus postage). Due to postal
regulations I don't believe that I can ship it internationally. Let me know
off list please.

Thanks, Dan S.