[OM] Re: Lens Testing

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens Testing
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:41 -0500
Visual alignment?  Sheesh!

Very interesting and not surprising.  Sadly.

Puts is a member of the "old school" that mandates integrity and
precision in testing.

I hate to ask but I will -- is he and employee of or direct consultant
to Leica?  He has his own Website, but Leica published his guide to
their lenses, so . . .

ScottGee1