[OM] Re: Minimum focusing distance with Pen EE

Subject: [OM] Re: Minimum focusing distance with Pen EE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:59:24 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2006 2:16:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Pen EE-2  has a fixed focusing lens system in it, so you are free from
focusing  (when the camera-to-subject distance is from 1.5m to  infinity//)./"

David

Thank you.  I'm guessing the Pen EE will be the same and I'm also  guessing
I'll be having some fuzzy images on the first roll.  It is not  that I'm
opposed to fuzzy images, however have a preference for the kind which I
intended to
be fuzzy.  Again, Thanks.  Bill  Barber