[OM] Wonky Photo

Subject: [OM] Wonky Photo
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:58:46 +0000
Thanks all for looking, glad you liked it.

Wayne glad you liked it, it's certainly not a bit wonky.

Jez, don't know about Balsall Heath, I've never been there. New Street
at the moment has a German market set up in it until Christmas. I
presume that the 'whatever it is' came over with them. Brum seems really
nice now, if you like city's, lots of new buildings to see.  Can't
remember the previous time I went there.

Ian, It might be sweet. It might be home. It sure aint Alabama! It was
quite a cold day Saturday, especially in the shade, my hands were
turning a similar colour to the sky.

Bill glad you enjoyed them.

What's wrong with Goats then Tom? ;-)      Really I just like redheads,
you can keep the pots whatever the colour. The wife was red when I met
her but has since gone through just about every imaginable colour & has
settled on blonde for the last few years. Skye was beautiful,
unfortunately we were only there for a half day. A fortnight at least
would be nice. Maybe next year.

Stu