[OM] Re: Olympus OM 28/2.8 metal hood options

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM 28/2.8 metal hood options
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 12:01:17 -0800
Thanks for the reply. I wonder why Olympus labeled the metal hood 28/3.5
only as it appears to fit the 28/2.8 as well.

When it comes to clamp-ons I just bought one of these for $10 for a 50mm
lens, seemed like a good deal (and they still have three for sale):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=7612206195&rd=1&rd=1

/Rich